The Bee Empowered course gives you the tools to live life with tinnitus on your own terms. You will leave the course with:
- a foundational understanding of what mindfulness is, and how it can help you live life with tinnitus on your own terms
- a personalized implementation plan, bursting with mindfulness and self-compassion exercises that have worked for you
- a flare-up toolkit to turn to when your tinnitus is particularly challenging
- a commitment to continue your mindfulness journey
- a supportive community of like-minded people who refuse to let tinnitus dictate how they live.
Students who have completed the program report lasting physical and psychological benefits including:
- an increased ability to accept their tinnitus
- more resilience in coping mentally and physically with tinnitus spikes/ flares
- greater enthusiasm for life, even with tinnitus
- improved self-confidence and assertiveness
- a greater ability to cope more effectively with the challenges that life throws at us, whether we have tinnitus or not.
What does the course involve?
The Bee Empowered course runs over 8 weeks in 2-hour sessions. It takes place in real-time over Zoom, with sessions recorded so students can review the content or catch up if they are unable to attend. To receive the best value from both the course and the community you will be part of during the 8 weeks, I recommend that you attend each session in real-time. I recognize that life can intervene in the best-laid plans, however, students must attend 6 out of the 8 live sessions to receive a certificate of completion.
You will also have FREE membership to The Hive, an exclusive community for students who are taking the course or have successfully completed it.
The Bee Empowered course requires some work on your part. I ask all students to commit to at least half an hour of home practice each day between classes. The exercises I set are a combination of fun and informal, and more formal and disciplined, but don’t worry, none are too burdensome!